Tuesday 9 April 2013

Ever After Bride - Marisa Viljoen

Good morning everyone.....

As promised we have another sneak peak at one of our Bride's Marisa Viljoen's special day. Marissa got married on the 23rd of March 2013.

Wedding dress: Tiana by Maggie Sottero
Photographer: Jana Johnson Photography.

Marissa came into our shop and fell in love with her dress Tiana by Maggie Sottero. It was as if the dress was specialy designed for her. She was such a lovely bride to work with!!

Marissa wrote the following message with the photos that she sent us.

Thank you very much for all your help regarding my dress. Ever After Bridal made my experience as a bride so wonderfull. The dress I decided on made my day and gave me the wedding I have always dreamed of. Thank you very much for every detail you helped me with and for altering my dress so beautifully. I will gladly send any of my friends to your shop when their time comes to become brides.

 




Ever After Bridal Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment